- Name and contact collections details
2.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data while using our website. Personal data is all data that could personally identified you.
2.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the company Autec Automotive GmbH, Goethestraße 29A, 67122 Altrip, Germany, Tel .: 0171/4048742, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website www.autec-group.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- used browser
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
The data mentioned about are processed by us for the following purposes:
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes,
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensure comfortable use of our website.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- in the event that disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation
- disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you are a prevailing one have a legitimate interest in not sharing your data.
When contacting the provider (for example, by contact form or e-mail), the information of the user for the purpose of processing the request as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise stored which we implement without specifying a particular situation.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
These cookies enable us to recognize when have you visit our site. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed by direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular reason.